I saw this on
someone's page I thought it looked fun.
Memories

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
8 comments:
My memory is when you guys were knew and came over and I dropped the whole casserole dinner on the floor. You were very nice about it and I can't believe I still served it up!! I promise my floors were clean.
I meant "new" not "knew"- I hate when I do that.
I remember being pregnant at the same time as you and thinking to myself, Oh great she looks so good pregnant and I am going to blow up like a balloon. Or should I say blimp. Smile. I also remember how sick you got. I get sick also but not when they put me in the hospital sick. I also remember meeting you at Noni's house for YW and thinking how pretty and fun you were. Member how big your boobs were at that party too, cuz you were prego. SMILE!
I am so glad we met.
I remember fun times in Provo. The time we went up to Sundance to feed the fish, the time we went to Bridal Veil Falls (I wouldn't get wet), the time we went disco roller skating, oh and how about that labor day weekend adventure to Salt Lake where we toured the Beehive House and Trent pretended to pee in the backyard next to the fountain! Oh the memories!
O.K. Well, this is really going to date me, but I remember being your babysitter. You were always a good girl and I liked babysitting for you guys. It was so fun to later have you be in our ward, a fellow mom, an equal, and a friend. I prefer that to being anyone's babysitter. Still, its fun to say I knew you when.
Beanie girls and white lipstick. Need I say more? Because I can. We all have Daddy's nose!
I have a lot of memories with you. One being your babysitter, going swimming with you at Bermuda Dunes Garden Apartments when you had Madisen, then one of my Favorites was going on the Heber Creeper with all the kids that was a lot of fun. Also all the fun we had when I moved back you really saved my mental state thanks....
I remember when we first moved into the ward,I thought you guys were the cutest family and you always looked so great; such cute hair (I asked you for your hair stylist), always dressed so cute and your kids always looked perfect. I remember that we had the same shorts and I thought, "Maybe I'm not completely out of touch if Audry has them too." :) Funny I would remember that.
You're a great bowler, you hot latino, and so much fun to be around. I remember making lip gloss at your house with the young women and having it be so sour and we made an awful mess. I'm so glad I had the chance to get to know you; you're a fun friend to have and I'm glad we still get to see you when you're down visiting!
Post a Comment