Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rainy Day


It's Memorial Day Weekend and it's raining.  This is something that is strange for us.  Every year for Memorial Day we have a BBQ and swim.  So when I woke up and looked out side and found an over cast sky and later rain I was a little bummed.  I am not a rain person, in fact I hate it.  I'm a sunny weather kind of a girl.  Maybe that's why I survived the heat of the Desert.  Madisen thought it was great and went and put on all her rain gear and went out to play in the rain.



5 comments:

Jenie said...

We actually got some rain on Friday too and it's been in the
80's all weekend. Funny how that feels a little chilly at night even though it's still so nice outside. I'll get laughed out of Utah if I keep this up. :) Cute pictures! I know what you mean about the sun....I'm definitely a sunny weather girl, too! Have a great rest of the weekend!

koko bean..... said...

Sorry you had rain. I will trade you places! We had a little bit of rain and the funny thing is Chandler, Ayden and Kameron were so excited I told Mitch that is really sad. That they were so happy with that little bit of rain. Oh well way cute pics. Love the shoes..

Brigitta said...

Thanks for the colic advise. I am a mess with, I've never had a colicky baby and don't know what to do. Love your carmel pictures. Looks like you had perfect weather.

Celia Fae said...

Cute boots. Too bad she had to use them. We'll be wishing for rain in a couple of weeks!

Hazen5 said...

Don't feel so bad, We got rained on too!