Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thunder and Lighting


Last week we had a storm roll in. The kids went out in the back to play in the rain and I heard huge thunder claps and saw lighting but didn't think anything of it. Then My friend came over and asked me what happened to the tree in front of our house.

It got struck by lighting. Which is so CRAZY!!!!

You know on the movie Poltergeist when they are having the lighting storm and the mom says that for every 1 Mississippi it means its a mile away. Well I never believed it until now.

4 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Crazy!

Brigitta said...

that was quite a storm. Glad it didn't hit anything else and just the tree....scary

brooke said...

that is so crazy...I would be so nervous after that.

TnD said...

I am so glad that your kids were playing in the back yard and not the front.