My baby will turn 2 in 2 days. I have mixed feelings about it, but lets leave that for another post. Today I want to talk about the fact that the closer we get to two, the more twoish behavior is exhibited by Tatum. Like when she did this.
Or how about the fact that every other word out of her mouth is "NO", or "no, mine". Or she screams like a banshee(if you've been around her you know what I'm talking about) at her brother and sister when they do something she doesn't like.
Well, the other day I was sitting on the couch putting my mascara on. Tatum was standing and watching me very intently. She stared at me the whole time with the "wow, what are you doing" looking on her face. She is an observer, she likes to watch what people do and then she tries to do it. So anyway, when I was done she wanted my mascara. I closed the tube and handed it to her. Thinking to myself, it's closed, she can't open it. At least she can play with the tube. Yeah, little did I know.
Tatum took this tube of mascara:
I'm was impressing that she didn't stab herself in the eye.
9 comments:
That's funny! Good for you for remembering to snap a picture!
Impressive!
I think Ryan will be impressed!
Not bad for two...I imagined that it would be all over. I can't believe she is 2. Where have the years gone?
oh that is too funny. She is so adorable and it's like she has come into her own lately. She's getting all grown up.
That is hilarious! What a cutie pie! Now if only it wasn't the good kind of mascara!
Love the black eye! She's growing up way too fast.
Ok I think that is an inside to her future, face it Audry she is going to be Goth!!!
She didn't do to bad....
How funny. My sister in law just did the same post about her son. Every kid has to try it.
Post a Comment