The setting: Madisen's school
We are heading back to the car after retrieving Madisen from her classroom.
Jaden turns to me and says..."Mom, guess what, at school today something happened." Me thinking oh know who was naughty(he keeps tabs on the naughty kids at school.) He says, "I was OUT OF CONTROL at school today!
Me: (Thinking, oh know, Jaden was the naughty one at school today.) "You were out of control today?"
Jaden: "Yeah, my head was telling me to go one way, but my body was going the other way."
Ummmm, okay.
So, the question is, is he telling me a story? This has been known to happen. He just comes up with things out of the blue and says them.
Was his body out of control? Did he try to move in one direction and simply could not go because his body wanted to go the other way?
Or was he not listening, and doing something other than what he was told.
So tonight when I saw his preschool teacher I HAD to ask.
She looked at me like why are you even asking me this question, and said he was good, he usually is.
I had to explain that I figured that I just had to make sure. What if? You never know. I told her the story. She got a real kick out it.
So once again I am left to wonder: Where in the world does he come up with these things?
"My body was Out of control!" "My head was telling me to go one way, but my body went the other way!"
I mean really!
4 comments:
I really want to know what he means! He is a hoot and very imaginative.
That is hilarious. I can totally picture him saying that...so cute!
That boy cracks me up!
So cute. I do wonder what really goes on in their little heads sometimes. = )
Post a Comment