It's that time of year again. Birthday time!!! This year Jaden chose to have a Halloween party. I had a lot of fun with the party. My photographer failed to take some key picture so you will have to read about it rather that see it.
(I'm still having a hard time with the fact that he's 6!)
Trent put together a really cool haunted house. I wish he would have taken pictures. This year Jaden did not want to invite girls, because they would get too scared. Which I though was kind of cute. Madisen was ok of course, and because one of his friends from school has a sister who is on Madisen's soccer team she got to come too.
Some of you might be wondering why someone who looks a lot older than 6 would be at a 6 year old party. That would be because Jaden asked if all the Hair boys could come to his party. Which meant that yes, Christian who is 12 and Jacob who is 9 attended. They got right in there and had just as much fun as the others, which was great! Thanks Brig for having boys who are such good sports.

We played: The Mummy wrap, Pass the Bat, Pumpkin toss and Ghost Busters. All in all it was a great party.
Jaden and the Hair boys.
Now I have to get over the fact that my little boy, isn't so little anymore. Why is him turing 6 having such a huge impact on me. ?
6 comments:
that was one impressive party. The mummy dogs were so cute (and good) Thx for inviting all the boys. it's so cute that they all consider Jaden to be their friend. He is just one likeable little guy.
That looks like so much fun. Wow...6! That is so crazy that he is so old. I still feel like he should be like 4.
Super fun! I think Halloween birthday parties are the best.
I feel your pain, my friend. Six is just so... not a little boy anymore. Cute party! I love that Caleb's birthday is so close to Halloween, because Halloween parties are always so fun to throw!
What a great party! I love those cupcakes. It's so sad when your babies grow up.
I'm right there with you....well, almost. Carson will be 6 in January and I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm picking him up everyday from Kindergarten. It just doesn't seem possible. These boys are so much fun though and Jaden looks so big, but oh so cute! Looks like he had a great birthday and I loved the cupcakes.
Post a Comment